1. Provision a Site in the Airship Developer Portal
Provision a new site in the Airship Developer Portal.
2. Set up the Site Schema in your Site Admin Portal
Follow the steps to re-create a Site Schema that matches this demo project.
3. Install Airship Launcher CLI Tools
4. login to Airship CMS in your Terminal
In your terminal, navigate to the root of your directory and run the following (be sure to replace "mysite" with your actual site subdomain):
airship login mysite
or more verbosely:
airship login mysite.airshipcms.io
5. Land the initial Templates
In your terminal, run the following:
This will download the initial project templates and directories.
6. Run the Airship Server & View the Local Site
In the root of your directory, run the following to start the Airship Server in your local project directory.
Open a web browser and navigate to
localhost:9001 to view your local site.
7. Complete the Styling Setup & Airship Templating Tutorial
Follow the instructions for setting up Styling & Airship for this project. (If you don't want to follow the instructions step-by-step, you can also copy the relevant files from the demo repo to your site directory).
8. Launch your Site
In the root of your directory, run:
y when prompted. In seconds, your demo site will be published!