Before you can do the Angular Tutorial, complete this tutorial for recreating the Airship Schema for this project.
Login to Airship CMS
In your browser, navigate to
yourdomain.airshipcms.io/admin and login with your credentials.
Check that the layout for the page is set to
application.html and the template for the page is set to
Modify the Page Fields:
- Remove the initial page fields from the
- Add a textarea field titled "Description".
- Add a link field titled "Github".
- Add a textarea field titled "Body".
Click the Modify Page button.
Airship Templating, and
- Navigate to
Pagesand click the
- Enter "Airship Schema" into the Title field.
- The permalink "airship-schema" will generate.
You don't need to set anything in the
Template Rendering section, since the contents of the project are all rendered in the single-page application on the root page.
Page Fields section, add a textarea field titled "Body".
Repeat, for the "Airship Templating" and "Styling" pages.
- Navigate to
Collectionsand click the
- Enter "Elements" in the Title field.
- Refer to a single item in this collection as a(n)... "element".
- The public path "elements" will generate.
Collection Rendering section, you'll see
Items Per Page with
50 as the default value,
Sort Property with
permalink as the default value and
Sort Order with
ascending as the default value.
application.html from the
Layout dropdown then click
Create New Directory from the
Template Directory dropdown.
elements then click
Items Per Page determines the number of items rendered on the page and must be a number. Change the value to
Sort Property determines what property the items will be sorted by. The avaliable options are
published on and
sorting position. For this project select
Sort Order determines the order the items will be sorted. The options are
descending. Leave the value as
Collection Settings section, check "Show Permalink".
Post Fields section, add a text field titled "Name", an image field titled "Image", and a textarea field titled "Description".
Set the Primary Label to "Name".
Create Collection button.
Add some Elements
- In the list view of the Elements Collection, click the
- Enter the element "Name", "Image" and "Description".
- Click the
Save & Closebutton.
- Create a few more elements.
If you have a local copy of this repository, the graphics for all the elements in this demo are included in a directory outside of compartments.
Return to the Setup Instructions Step #3 for instructions on developing locally, setting up the Airship Templates, and deployment.